ROMANTIC ESCAPES | BESPOKE HONEYMOONS | FAMILY HOLIDAYS
SUPER SAVINGS ON LUXURY HOTELS & RESORTS IN BERMUDA
Call us today for the best available tailor-made deals Tel. 01753 686 372
VIEW BELOW OUR “RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE WEEK”
Bermuda Holidays are a bewitching mix of natural beauty, colonial history, welcoming locals and glorious weather all year round that have visitors returning time and time again.
This jewel of the Atlantic Ocean is one of Britain's last remaining overseas territories whose influence is apparent as you discover the locals enthusiasm for cricket and afternoon tea. Yet British eccentricity is delightfully mixed with other colonial influences from Africa, Spain and Portugal to create an exciting Bermudian culture all of its own.
Made up of 181 tiny islands and with a land mass of around 21 square miles, Bermuda has a lovely bijou feel with boutique hotels, delightful craft shops, intimate fine dining and lots of hidden corners of the island to explore. For a small island you'll never feel at a loss for something to do.
Everything about Bermuda seems to have been built for honeymooners. Quiet coves, stunning sunsets, even the sand on Bermuda's beaches has a romantic pink tinge.
With many resorts also offering fantastic packages for newly-weds this is the ideal destination for honeymooners.
Hotels for honeymooners
Cambridge Beaches Resort and Spa
Newstead Belmont Hills
The Reefs Hotel and Club
Things to do on your honeymoon
- Get a birds-eye view of Bermuda from the top of Gibbs Hill Lighthouse.
- Watch sunsets sparkle on Jew's Bay as you dine at Waterlot Inn.
- Find peace and privacy at secluded Jobson's Cove.
- Browse St George's colonial architecture and boutique shops.
- Sip a Dark and Stormy whilst watching life at Hamilton Harbour.
- Snorkel warm clear turquoise waters and discover off-shore coral reefs.
- Relax with a spa pamper treatment designed for two.
Bermuda Family Holidays
Bermuda is perfect for the whole family. Warm, welcoming, safe and with plenty of family-friendly resorts offering an array of activities for children of all ages. Bermuda is a place parents can relax and recharge their batteries knowing their offspring are in safe hands
Family friendly resorts
The Fairmont Southampton and Elbow Beach Resort offer services including baby sitting, kids clubs and special children's menus. As well as offering on-site amenities (cots, board games, computer games) and activities (tennis, water sports, children's pools).
Things to do as a family
- Play at pirates at one of Bermuda's many naval forts.
- Discover glittering underground worlds in the Crystal Caves.
- Cycle the Old Bermuda Railway through the island's interior.
- Spot humpbacked whales on their Spring migration past Bermuda.
- Meet Bermuda's aquatic neighbours on a helmet diving adventure.
- Spend the day building sandcastles and shore snorkelling from Bermuda's pink beaches.
Tailor-Made Bermuda Holidays
Having lived and worked on Bermuda for a number of years, we know exactly where to take you and what to do on the island. Whatever your budget, your passions and interests we'll build you an itinerary full of things you'll love.
- Dive coral seas awash with shipwrecks.
- Tee-off on one of Bermuda's 9 world-class golf courses.
- Trek through wildlife rich nature reserves.
- Try your hand at a wide range of water sports.
- Visit museums, local art and craft galleries.
- Shop for local crafts at the Royal Naval Dockyard.
- Relax poolside after a fabulous spa treatment.
Whatever you want we will find many ways for you to enjoy your days on Bermuda. Call us on 0845 603 9815.
Two-Centre Bermuda Holidays
Situated just off the east coast of the United States it's easy to create a two-centre holiday in Bermuda with some of America's best loved destinations.
Taking a direct flight you can be in Bermuda from New York in around 2 hours. Or reach Miami and Florida from Bermuda in around 2 and a half hours for great night-life, world-famous family attractions, festivals, carnivals and more.
All-Inclusive Bermuda Holidays
Grotto Bay Beach Resort is Bermuda's only all-inclusive hotel that extends a warm welcome to both families and couples.
On-site facilities are excellent and cater well towards all tastes and energy levels (no matter what age). There's a private beach as well as on-site caves where residents can dip a toe in the grotto pool or lay back an enjoy a spa-treatment or two.
Whatever you want and whenever you want to go, Bermuda has something for you.
For help with planning your holiday to Bermuda speak to one of our travel designers today.
Call Couture Travel on 0845 603 9815.